First entry: A country I'd like to visit

 Beirut, the capital of Lebanon

Honestly, I have a lot of countries that I would like to visit so when someone ask me about a specific country I got blank, but always come to my mind the middle east and india (in that order) because they have quite an interisting culture (at least that is what I think) and doesn't have to much regulations on what you do there. But I get more interested in Lebanon because they have a "better" situation then other countries (for the defense treaties they have with other countries) in the middle east, so is not that easy to get killed before travelling a bit and they have amazing geography, forests (like the Lebanon cedar), ruins and some other interisting things.

I choose the city of Beirut over the other ones because is the capital and the largest city (so it is more developed and there are more things to look in the normal-tourist way), but I am also intersted in the other ones and the things I mentioneted before.

If I'm honest, I don't think Lebanon is a conuntry that you "must" see because is pretty similar to chile in things like deforestation problems, excesive garbage, centralitation and poverty (so it is quite dangerous for a relaxed tourist). But has his own cool things and could you give it a try if you are aware of the risks.




 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Fifth entry: Free topic

Third entry: A place in the city I really like